Saturday, November 26, 2011
Victim-Conrad Bek.
June 24 1943.
Worried, scared, lost, and trembled all at the same time. What are they going to do to me? Sure they are going to punish me. But what are they exactly going to do to me. Shoot me, take me to Auschwitz, take me to the gas chamber. With the Nazis anything is possible. I am scared and terrified. I should not have it; I should not have disobeyed the Nazis. They are mighty and powerful nothing stands in their way. See yesterday was the Red Cross Visit to Terezin, of course behind the scenes before the visit we had to tidy up the place and make it presentable. Me and my wannabe clever brain quickly thought that if I at least do what I am not told, I should stand a chance at defeating the Nazis. Man I was wrong. So what did I do? Well I simply did not answer a question when one of the Red Cross people asked me one. I felt like a hero after doing this but man. The Nazis and their influence, the people who saw me do this, quickly went and told the Nazis. I do not know what to do now, I only have to wait and worry about my punishment. But I swear if I were to rewind the days back, I would never have disobeyed the Nazis. The Nazis are mighty and strong I should have never stood in their way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment