June 27, 1943.
Come rain, come sun! I am not giving up on my people. The Nazis those hypocrites. Those blood sucking idiots are trying their best to get me off my own people. But no never, I not only rule this country, but I also take care of the people who live in it. See I am extremely angry, I got the report back on the Terezin visit yesterday, but it is all bullshit. Apparently the report says that my own Danish Jews are in the best hands, that the Jews are living a totally normal life under the Nazis. Crap, crap all crap. The Danish Jews can never be happy under the Nazis; they are only happy and safe under my own rule. The Red Cross must have at least lost their vision at those camps, how can they not see that the Nazis are evil? Were they under the right senses at the visit? Did they get bribed by the Nazis to give me a false report? How did I even reach to the bottom of trusting it? I should have done this on my own. I should have visited Terezin myself. I need to get to the bottom of this; I need to visit Terezin myself. I do not care if the Nazis stop me, they know what will happen if they try to stop me. If they try to stop me, I will drop back into my old ways. Start influencing people to wear a Jewish star… that is it! Start to influence people to wear a Jewish star. Let me see how they are going to respond to that. I am going to get to the bottom of this, no body stands between me and my country.

No comments:
Post a Comment