The Jews, they are everything that is rude and disgusting. They are moron, hooligans, trouble causers, cowards, hypocrites’ e.t.c. I do not even know why they exist; I mean there is not a place suitable for them in this world rather than to bare pain. See the Red Cross visit to the camp was yesterday, everything was tidied up and presentable. But I was worried; I was worried about what the Jews were going to answer when they were to be asked questions about the camp. Of course, if they said something wrong was happening, I would slaughter them on the spot. But man, why was I ever worried? Those cowards did as we told them. It all turned out well, none of the Jews said something to give away information on what was going on in the camps. They could not stand their ground and disobey us. For instance, there was this girl who answered a question excellently. She was asked if she missed home. Her answer was here is better than home, I do not miss home at all. See what I mean, they cannot stand their ground. They can never do anything on their own. They do not deserve living in this world, they are just hypocrites.
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Perpetrator-SS Officer Dr.Siegfried Seidl.
June 24, 1943.
The Jews, they are everything that is rude and disgusting. They are moron, hooligans, trouble causers, cowards, hypocrites’ e.t.c. I do not even know why they exist; I mean there is not a place suitable for them in this world rather than to bare pain. See the Red Cross visit to the camp was yesterday, everything was tidied up and presentable. But I was worried; I was worried about what the Jews were going to answer when they were to be asked questions about the camp. Of course, if they said something wrong was happening, I would slaughter them on the spot. But man, why was I ever worried? Those cowards did as we told them. It all turned out well, none of the Jews said something to give away information on what was going on in the camps. They could not stand their ground and disobey us. For instance, there was this girl who answered a question excellently. She was asked if she missed home. Her answer was here is better than home, I do not miss home at all. See what I mean, they cannot stand their ground. They can never do anything on their own. They do not deserve living in this world, they are just hypocrites.
The Jews, they are everything that is rude and disgusting. They are moron, hooligans, trouble causers, cowards, hypocrites’ e.t.c. I do not even know why they exist; I mean there is not a place suitable for them in this world rather than to bare pain. See the Red Cross visit to the camp was yesterday, everything was tidied up and presentable. But I was worried; I was worried about what the Jews were going to answer when they were to be asked questions about the camp. Of course, if they said something wrong was happening, I would slaughter them on the spot. But man, why was I ever worried? Those cowards did as we told them. It all turned out well, none of the Jews said something to give away information on what was going on in the camps. They could not stand their ground and disobey us. For instance, there was this girl who answered a question excellently. She was asked if she missed home. Her answer was here is better than home, I do not miss home at all. See what I mean, they cannot stand their ground. They can never do anything on their own. They do not deserve living in this world, they are just hypocrites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment